Airsnore claims to open up the airways in your nose for better breathing. It also promises to stop your snoring almost instantly. This is said to be achieved by using a plastic mould which fits easily in your mouth.
What makes people snore? The airways in the nose and throat relax during our sleep. This makes the way narrower, and the air passing through them makes the soft tissues in the nose and mouth to vibrate. This is what we call snoring. Studies say that 44% of people feel snoring is the most annoying habit in their partner. We already know how this affects the relationship between couples.
You cannot simply ignore this as just a habit. Snoring can cause a long term serious complication in your body. Your body repairs itself during the night time. To complete this, your body should have enough hours of uninterrupted sleep. But a person who snores wakes up many times unknowingly, and this hurts your body. To tackle this issue, Airsnore claims to come up with a solution. Amidst of using breathing devices and painful surgery, Airsnore is said to aid sleep naturally. Hence we have reviewed Airsnore to find if it works. Is there anything unique about Airsnore? Does it help sleep well? Let’s dive deep to get some answers.
Airsnore is brought to us by Bauer Nutrition. It is a brand name of Wolfson Berg Ltd. Which has its head office in Larnaca, Cyprus? Wolfson Berg Ltd manufactures and supplies health supplements. They supply products to sports nutrition, weight loss, beauty, and general health.
Airsnore comes with the plastic mouthpiece that is designed to mould inside the mouth. It also comes with a bottle of drops to aid sleep. The product can be used separately or combine. The mouthpiece provided by Airsnore is called MAD or mandibular advancement device. It works by moving forward your lower jaw, preventing your airway from getting narrower when you sleep.
This technique is better than using C-PAP machines or unsuccessful and painful surgeries.
Now checking the sleep aid drops that came with the pack, it is made with the natural essential oils with antiseptic properties and is suggested to use when you have difficulty sleeping. Maybe you have difficulty sleeping because of cough, cold, chest infection, etc. All you need to do is just rub a few drops on your neck, under the nose and chest. They work by clearing the blockages in your airways and thus increasing the overall sleep quality. The sleep time is also considerably increased.
Ingredients that make Airsnore:
Airsnore has the following ingredients:
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil: Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E, which can be easily observed and soothes the skin. This makes it a perfect carrier for the other oils present in Airsnore drops.
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil: Known for its medicinal use, Eucalyptus oil decongestant property aids loosen and clear mucus to alleviate coughing and ease breathing. Eucalyptus also has in itself vasodilation property (dilating blood vessels) letting in more oxygen into the lungs.
- Lavender (Lavendula Angustifolia) flower oil: As we all know, Lavender flower oil is known for its relaxing property. It is proven to promote good sleep and is famous for treating insomnia. It also has in itself antibacterial property to help ease breathing problems by breaking up mucus and subdues congestion.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf oil: Peppermint leaf oil is an extraordinary decongestant used to clear the airways and helps with clearing sinus, throat aches and cold. Acting as a pain killer and natural muscle relaxant, it helps with easing the pain and improving sleep quality.
- Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) leaf: Scots pine leaf oil loosens mucus in your entire respiratory system. Breathing becomes comfortable with this oil. It also has some natural pain-relieving properties to ease your sore throat.
How do Airsnore works?
As discussed earlier, Airsnore’s mouthpiece works by moving up your lower jaw, clearing the upper airway. This reduces your tendency to snore and ease breathing. Airsnore is a one size fits all product. Anybody of any age and gender can use it. It fits on your mouth, and some adjustments can be done with the product. Airsnore recommends allowing the mouthpiece to stay in hot water for about 5-10 minutes.
Once it is softened place the mouthpiece in your mouth following the instructions, bite it as it cools, it will then easily mold itself in your mouth and fit correctly. If you feel it did not fit, you can follow the same process again. Once you are comfortable with the fit, you may keep them in ice water for the mouthpiece to get hardened. When you are about to go to bed, insert the mouthpiece, and sleep.
Unlike other sleeping aids, Airsnore sleep aid drops do not give a sedating effect, which can cause serious harm in the long term. This is an excellent alternative for painful surgery and other breathing apparatus, which is currently available in the market.
Who is best suited to use Airsnore?
Health professionals use three grades of snoring to find the severity of the snoring. Some people need this device more than others. They are:
- People whose snoring happens at their tongue base.
- People with mild to severe sleep apneas.
- People with apneas that occur most commonly in the supine position.
- People who are intolerant of CPAP treatment.
- People who can’t or don’t want to have surgery as an option.
According to the Airsnore, the anti-snoring aid can help people with different types of snoring, which are classified under three grading levels. They include:
- Grade One – Grade one snoring is characterized by quiet snoring and is infrequent. At this level, you may not see any medical problems because of snoring. However, it is annoying to your partner. If you are an occasional snorer and probably feel tired during the day, the AirSnore Snoring Aid will be quite helpful. Airsnore claims to stop your snoring and get a peaceful sleep for both you and your deprived sleep partner.
- Grade Two – In this level, people encounter frequent, loud snoring, and people outside the room can also hear. There might be a possible breathing obstruction leading to mild and moderate sleep apnoea. Also, grade two snoring has the possibility of triggering severe long-term problems. Additionally, you can also have problems in your relationship.
- Grade Three – This level is more intense than the other two in the sense that it is more frequent and louder. You are disturbing the sleep of others as well. Grade three snoring also has more possibility of triggering severe long-term health problems. It is therefore recommended to consult with dentists before using the mouthpiece.
Benefits of using Airsnore
Airsnore has the following benefits:
- Snoring stops right from the first day of use
- Reduce throat ache and dry mouth
- Increases energy level
- Improvement in sleep quality
- Alleviates headaches
- Ease congestion
- Promotes quality sleep
- Improves breathing during sleep
- Reduce depression and other problems caused by lack of sleep
The mouthpiece provided by Airsnore is also comfortable to wear and also comes with a small hole in the center for moth breathing. The mouthpiece can be made a custom fit for anyone. It can be fitted without any professional help.
Airsnore product is developed in facilities that are approved by the FDA, thus maintaining high quality. Both Airsnore’s mouthpiece and the sleep aid drops are effective in improving sleep quality, and they don’t create a sedative effect as other drugs available in the market.
Price, Money Back Guarantee, and Refund Policy
Airsnore’s contains 60 capsules per bottle. It is available as follows:
- Airsnore Mouthpiece can be bought for $49.95
- Airsnore drops can be purchased for $44.95
- You can also buy a combo of both for $89.95
Airsnore, as told on their website, is offering a money-back guarantee policy. With the perfect blend of ingredients and well-designed mouthpiece, Airsnore guarantees to stop snoring and get a good sleep. They are confident that the customer will see remarkable results almost instantly. But for customers who are not satisfied with the purchase, Airsnore promises to offer you the refund of the full price paid on the return of your packaging within 60 days. Please check the official site for the details or click the link, https://airsnore.com/#buynow.
AirSnore mouthpiece can cause jaw soreness in some people initially and a tendency to drool while it is used. These side effects are likely to disappear over time as your body adjusts to the device.
AirSnore Drops does not have any known side effects as they are made out of natural, herbal oils. However, we would always you to talk to your doctor before taking any form of supplement or medication. It is a must-do, especially if you are already taking medications.
The majority of customer reviews we have noticed on AirSnore are positive. In particular, customers seem to benefit using the combination of both mouthpiece and drops. Airsnore seems to have excellently worked improving overall sleep quality. Airsnore has more than 400 followers on its Facebook page. We have added below a review of a customer for your notice:
Archie, “More convenient than any other MADs I tried, and what is much more important, it brings results for me. I did have a running nose in the beginning, but I think that’s normal.”
Tina, “If you have a snoring problem like my husband does, try this product. You will breathe easy, sleep better and most of all not disturb your partner.”
Howard, “The best and most comfortable product for those who snore. A product that gives you better sleep and works like a charm.”
Commonly asked questions:
- How should I use mouthpiece?
The Airsnore mouthpiece should be submerged in hot water for a few minutes to soften. After that, remove and allow to cool. Place the mouthpiece and bite it in your mouth to fit it precisely the way you need it. Once it is done, you can place it in the ice water and use it while going to bed.
- It Airsnore comfortable to wear?
Yes, it is designed comfortably for anyone to wear. If it doesn’t fit, you can repeat the same process said in the previous answer until it provides.
- Is it okay to use the mouthpiece if I have Denture?
It depends on the individual’s teeth alignment. Speak to your dentist if Airsnore or any mouthpiece will suit you.
- How to take care of the mouthpiece?
We recommend cleaning mouthpiece after every use. We recommend you to soak the mouthpiece for 10-15 minutes in water and toothpaste mixture and let it dry in the air before using it. You can also use a cleaning solution.
- How else can I stop snoring?
The four leading causes of snoring are found to be overweight, sleeping on your back, smoking, and consuming alcohol before sleeping. We advise you to sleep on your side to prevent snoring. Another trick is to have a ball in the back pocket of your pajamas to make it uncomfortable while lying on your back. Stop smoking, as it will cause nasal and lung congestion. Overweight leading to a significant cause of snoring, you can try losing some weight to help. And of course, to improve faster use Airsnore with the lifestyle changes.
Having gone through all the features of Airsnore mouthpiece and sleep aid drops, we will list out the pros and cons for better understanding:
- Airsnore device is one size fits all.
- Once moulded, no further adjustments are necessary.
- Ingredients used in Airsnore are organic.
- Price is affordable compared to other mouthpieces available in the market
- Produced in FDA approved labs
- Sixty days of money back guarantee.
- A big air hole helps you breathe through the mouth as well.
- Gives you fresh morning feel
- People with dentures, crowns, bridges should check with their dentist before using the device.
- The product is only available on Airsnore official website.
Overall the design of the mouthpiece and the ingredients used in the sleep aid drops are quite impressive. The products are made in FDA approved places and hence guarantee the highest quality. As claimed by the website, the product shows a good improvement right from day one. With the 60 days return policy, you have two months to test the product which is worth the try.