Hair stands as a testament for good looks, isn’t it? And this had been the norms for centuries now. Men and women who have thick, lustrous hair are known to be more attractive. But in the present generation, everybody is facing some serious hairfall problems. And the very thought of going bald scares both men and women alike. However, like everything else in this world, hair too comes with its own set of maintenance problems. And among them, it’s the problem of hairfall that screams nightmare, isn’t it? When hairfall comes knocking at our door, where do we find a solution to it? Anything that comes in the market which has the label of ‘hairfall solution’ to it, we jump and buy it and start using it on our hair. Only to realize much later on that those hairfall solution products ended up doing more harm than good to our mane. What we forget to understand is that beautiful hair is an outcome of what we feed our body. And mere application of hairfall solution products on our hair doesn’t help!
We think that the best way to first understand what kind of treatment needs to be give for hair loss problem is to understand the reason behind it. And hairfall, dear friends can occur because of the following reasons as well:
- Genetics: If you have observed how any of your family members or your mother or father suffering from hair fall or baldness earlier than usual. Then chances are that the hair loss problem that you are facing right now is an outcome of your genes. In simple terms, it’s in your DNA friends!
- Hormonal Changes: The hormone that poses dangerous threat to our hair follicles is the DHT hormone which is derived from the male testosterone. This hormone when it dysfunctions, it can lead to shrinking of hair follicles. Shrinking of hair follicles is like nurturing an unhealthy environment for our hair to grow. And what follows this is nothing but hair loss.
- Environmental Factors: We often forget that the environmental factors that we expose our hair to also plays a role in the problem of hairfall. You cannot expect your hair to stay healthy when you expose it to the harmful UV rays of the sun or the harmful free radicals that are found in the environment we breathe in. Free radicals found in the polluted air is capable of damaging the basic structure of hair thereby leading to hair fall problems.
Now that you’ve read and understand the possible reasons that are causing your hairfall problems, let us take you through a product called Folexin which we think is very apt to battle hair loss problems read on.
A Brief About Folexin
Folexin is vary of the main triggers that lead to hairfall problems. Therefore, it is important to formulate an efficient formula for the same. And one way to achieve that is to understand the life cycle of hair growth. And Folexin is hair growth supplement that helps in making sure that the life cycle of hair is prolonged for sometime more so that your hair doesn’t lasts long on your head and hairfall doesn’t occur that easily.
Folexin is also made of natural ingredients, thereby making it suitable for hair growth in a harmless manner. We often focus on external product application to tackle the problem of hairfall. What we don’t understand is that what we eat also matters. And this supplement provides everything that is required to battle hairfall.
How Folexin Works?
Remember how we mentioned about the cycle of hair growth? Folexin is formulated after understanding every stage of hair growth. Let’s understand these stages of hair growth and how they work. So, the hair growth cycles consists of three main stages.
Anagen is the first stage of hair growth cycle. It is the stage where the hair begins to grow from the hair follicles on your scalp. This phase is also nicknamed as the growth phase. And the anagen phase is known to last anywhere between two to six years of time.
Catagen is the second stage of hair growth cycle. This is the shortest phase of the growth cycle of hair and it lasts for just 2 to 3 weeks. This stage is nicknamed as transitional stage of hair growth because it is in this stage that your hair takes the form of a strand.
Telogen is the last stage of hair growth cycle. This phase is nicknamed as the stationary phase because it’s in this phase that the hair strands are resting. And when you over stress, nearly seventy percent of hair can enter the telogen phase before their time (prematurely) leading to hairfall. The formula used to create the hair growth supplemet Folexin works with an aim to prolong the anagen and telogen phase to obtain stronger, thicker, and longer mane that lasts for longer.
Folexin is one hair supplement that makes use of natural ingredients to obtain its target of a beautiful mane. And most of the natural ingredients used in the making of Folexin also has its own individual therapeutic properties as well. Some of the main ingredients used in Folexin are:
- Biotin: In the composition of Folexin, the ingredient that holds the title of main ingredient is biotin, it is also known as vitamin B7. Biotin is also known to be a part of the B-Complex family and is considered to be water soluble. B complex vitamins are very essential for the healthy functioning of the entire body including — metabolic, digestive, cardiovascular, and nervous systems. And a deficiency of the same is linked to hair thinning and hair loss problems.
- Fo-Ti: This is a Chinese herb derived from a plant named Polygonum multiflorum Thunb. It is used by the Chinese in making medicinal cures for diseases like cancer, digestive problems, cardiovascular problems, etc. The Fo-ti herb aims at increasing blood circulation to the scalp thereby increasing supply of oxygen to the hair follicles. This stimulates hair growth.
- Horsetail Extract: Derived from the horsetail plant, this extract helps in strengthening the hair and maintaining the shine of the hair. It does because of the presence of minerals like selenium and silica.
- Bamboo Extract: Derivative of bamboo plant, this bamboo extract is rich in various nutrients that are antioxidant in nature. This keeps your hair strands away from any kind of oxidative damage. It also boosts the moisture in hair and helps it retain its sheen.
- Nettle Root: Remember we spoke about the DHT (dihydrotestosterone), the hormone that poses threat to our hair? Well, excess production of the DHT hormone is directly linked to hair loss. And this ingredient blocks the production of excess DHT hormone.
Other than the above-mentioned ingredients, the Folexin also consists of other natural ingredients like barley grass, spirulina, saw palmetto, vitamins A, C, D3, E, B1, B6, B12, and B5.
Not just that the Folexin is a hair growth supplement that is made in the USA, is FDA certified, and also follows the guidelines of GMP.
Benefits of Using Folexin
We already know how excellent the composition of Folexin is. And it isn’t a surprise to look at the multitude of benefits it comes equipped with. It helps in strengthening our hair growth along with the following benefits:
- It helps battle the problem of dry and brittle hair.
- It also improves the strength, elasticity, and thickness of the hair.
- Folexin helps in achieving thicker and fuller hair by strengthening it from the skeletal structure of the hair that is mostly composed of biotin. One of the major causes of hairfall is lack of biotin in the hair. And Folexin’s main ingredient is biotin.
- Folexin isn’t damaging your hair to make it stronger artificially. Folexin is made keeping in mind the natural life and growth cycle of your hair. It prolongs and supports the natural phases of the hair growth cycle, thereby, making your hair stronger.
- It not just solves the hair fall problem. It gives your hair a new life by inculcating all the required natural elements needed for a healthy hair growth. It also boosts a good texture growth for your hair.
Price And Purchase And Money Back Guarantee And Refund Policy
Although we can find Folexin on various websites, it is recommended to buy them from the official website itself. This will protect you from being cheated by imitation products. There are many purchasing options to buy this hair supplement, they are:
- One bottle of Folexin that contains 60 capsules and will last for one month costs $24.95.
- Two bottle of Folexin that contains 120 capsules and will last for two month costs $44.96.
- Four bottle of Folexin that contains 300 capsules and will last for four month costs $89.90.
You can raise a return and refund request if you receive a wrong or a defected product. In order to do this, one needs to contact the customer support, explain the problem, seek assistance, and then raise a refund or return request. This action needs to be done within 30 days from the date of delivery of Folexin hair supplement.
Side Effects of Folexin
As mentioned a couple of times earlier already, Folexin is a hair supplement that is made up of all natural ingredients. Therefore, it doesn’t pose any side effects as such. However, hair supplements in general are known to come with the following side effects:
- Skin rashes
- Dry mouth
- Depression and anxiety
- Allergic reactions
- Eye irritation
- Acne and other skin problems
- Irritation around the stomach lining
Also, since no use of synthetic products exists, the above side effects is rarity with respect to Folexin.
Pros of Using Folexin
- Natural ingredients used.
- Fights the problem of hair fall right from its initial stages of growth.
- It fights hair loss and also boosts the overall texture of hair growth.
Cons of Using Folexin
- Nursing and pregnant women cannot use it.
- People who take medications can also not use it.
- Does not come with any money back guarantee.
Customer Reviews (Before and After Pic)
Merissa: Beautiful hair makes a woman more attractive. None of the boys in my college asked me out because they could see my scalp through my hair. My confidence was lowering with every passing day. I couldn’t see myself in the mirror because of my thinning and falling hair. At times, I even felt like shaving my head is the best thing to do. On the internet I came across the Folexin hair supplement. At first, I thought just like other hairfall solution products, this too would fail on me. After reading about its natural formulation and the growth cycle of hair that it boosts in the right way, I decided to try it. Within a month I could notice that my hair loss had decreased and my hair was shinier and stronger like never before. Thick mane is the outcome of using Folexin.
Richard: Growing bald before time is a fear that every man lives with. And my fear was almost turning into a reality. And in between that, in found Folexin. It is my savior! I have a thick, strong hair all thanks to Folexin.
Conclusion — The Final Thought
If you go and read the reviews of Folexin online, you’ll find many praises for Folexin. And we seriously think that instead of vesting our precious hard earned money on hair products like serums, it’s a better investment to go for hair supplements. Folexin fight the hair loss problems and also strengthens your hair right from its skeletal structure. It pumps your hair with biotin which is very vital for good hair growth. Also, opting for this hair supplement is better than spending exorbitantly on hair loss treatments at clinics and hospitals. Give your hair a new incarnated life with the help of Folexin!