In today’s world, be it a student, an entrepreneur, or a scientist who wants to have a particular mental ability than others. Old aged people use brain enhancing supplements to enhance their brain function. Athletes are also known to use brain enhancing supplements to increase their stamina and remove strain. This led to the expansion of the mental supplements markets. NooCube marketed as a nootropic supplement is claimed to enhance memory, mental speed, and focus. It is also claimed to be improving the cognitive functions of the brain using the blend of amino acids, vitamins, and other building blocks for a healthy brain.
As there is a large number of the brain developing supplements available out there in the market, we wanted to dive deep into the ingredients used and well as customer reviews to test, and the outcomes provide a conclusion on the product. Is it safe? Does it work? Read further to learn what we have found.
What is Noocube?
NooCube is one of the affordable nootropic stacks available in the market. Nootropics are drugs that work improving cognitive abilities. These dietary supplements can be found on their website: https://noocube.com/. Unlike other nootropics that are chemically made, NooCube uses herbal nootropics to ensure safety and no side effects to consumers. The supplement highlights to improve three main functions:
- Enhancing cognitive ability
- Enhances the ability of learning and memory
- Magnify the concentration and focus
Noocube is said to have made around 124000 people in the world smarter.
NooCube is mostly made from plant-based ingredients. It is also 100 percent made with natural ingredients. Each serving has two capsules. NooCube has the following elements (amount is with respect to per serving): Alpha GPC, 50 mg, Huperzia Serrata (0,5 % Huperzine-A), 20 mg, Cat’s Claw, 175 mg, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, 250 mg, Oat Straw Extract, 150 mg, L-Theanine, 100 mg, L-Tyrosine, 250 mg, Resveratrol, 14.3 mg, Pterostilbene, 140 mcg.
We will now check the essential ingredients and investigate the studies made with them.
- ALPHA GPC: Alpha GPC, also known as Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine(which constitutes 50 mg) is known to increase acetylcholine in the brain. Medical research conducted in 2013 on Alzheimer’s patients has demonstrated improvements in their cognitive functions compared to those who had a placebo. It also showed functional improvements with patients suffering from dementia.
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A (which constitutes 20 mg)is extracted from the plant called Chinese club moss. Huperzine A works inhibiting acetylcholinesterase, also called as AChE. This ingredient produces a large amount of acetylcholine, leading to improve mental quality and clarity. Studies were made in 1999, giving adolescents Huperzine A for a month. After four weeks, tests have been made, and studies showed that their memory performance had been improved. This ingredient was also used on Alzheimer’s patients, and around 60 percent of the patients have shown improvements.
- Cat’s Claw: The ingredient typically found in the rain foresets in Amazon. Cat’s claw is known to have the properties of protecting your neural system naturally. It also improves the mental health and cognitive abilities with the antioxidants typically available in them. Studies have been made on this ingredient testing its antioxidant and neuroprotective nature. Researchers have been surprised by the effect it had on the neural system. It is shown to protect the nerve cell damage by destroying free radicals. Thus deriving, this Cat’s claw can be used as prevention of Parkinson’s disease.
- Bacopa: NooCube is said to have used this Indian herb because of its effect on neuron communication. It has been used against Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and produced a positive result. Many studies have been conducted on this ingredient as well. A 2005 study, taken place in Australia shown subjects taking 300mg of this ingredient extract shown excellent improvement in the memory test. A similar study was made in 2002 and 2008, which also showed positive results in cognitive abilities on both young and elder participants.
- Oat Straw: Oat Straw has been used for ages as a medicine. It is taken from the wild oats. This ingredient works by increasing the alpha-2 waves and keeps you highly active. Studies were conducted on this ingredient as well in 2015, and subjects showed good improvement in attention and completing timely tasks.
- L-Theanine and L-Tyrosine: These ingredients are widely wound in black and green tea. A study conducted in 2011 proved that subjects showed good improvement in memory and attention. Brain flexibility is also said to increase drastically.
The references for this research can be found in Google, and NooCube website also has recommendations to these researches.
How does NooCube work?
NooCube is a combination of nootropics. To understand how NooCube works, we need to know how a typical nootropic works. Our brain has many neurotransmitters like dopamine, glutamate, serotonin, and acetylcholine. These neurotransmitters carry information between neurons (brain’s nerve cells). Neurotransmitters play a major role in our body. It tells your heart to breathe, instructs lungs and Kidneys to do their job effectively. These transmissions happen at a very high speed, and when you are not taking a proper diet, you are exhausted, and it makes it difficult for your neuron cells to work optimally. NooCube was designed specially to tackle this problem.
It also has a significant part is the cognitive function. By altering how this neurotransmitter works, that is by increasing the flow of oxygen and blood safely to your brain or by enhancing the brain’s nerve growth, the boost in the cognitive ability can be achieved. This the work of NooCube as well. With the careful blend of amino acids, vitamins, and other nootropics, it stimulates the brain’s ability to focus and to learn.
Benefits of NooCube
The benefits of NooCube comes from its blend of plant-based ingredients. The benefits of NooCube includes:
- Enhances brain function
- Improves memory
- Boost concentration
- Increases mental energy
- Improves multitasking ability
- Sharpens communication ability
- Affordable price
- Does not contain caffeine
NooCube contains 60 capsules per bottle. It is available in 3 packages:
- 1 Container: It contains 60 capsules. The original price of this bottle is $54.99. However, it is open for sale to customers for $39.99 which saves $15.00
- 2 Bottles: When you buy two bottles, you are given an extra one bottle. So you get a three bottle pack with 180 capsules for a discounted price of $79.99
- 3 Bottles: When you purchase three bottles, you get three bottles additionally. Hence you will get 360 pills at a discounted rate of $120.00
NooCube, as told on their website, is offering a money back guarantee policy. NooCube says that its formula was created by top neuroscientists using intensive testing and ingredients that are clinically tested. It also provides fast and free shipping. A dissatisfied customer is eligible for a refund from nocube, including the shipping and handling with the previous purchase from the sale.
How to use it?
One should take two capsules a day, which means one bottle of 60 pills will serve you for 30 days. It is recommended to take in the morning with breakfast. If you are new to taking supplements, try taking 1 per day and gradually increase the dosage. Every body’s set up is different. However, customer reviews show that the capsules work within 30-40 minutes. The effects are also set to last around 8 to 10 hours. We feel taking the suggested pills along with the following practices showed functional improvements:
- Sleep: Sleep is generally more critical for your mental health. To get the most out of this supplement, it is recommended to have a good night sleep. By this, we say you should have at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep. This will help you stay focused when you wake up.
- Test your brain: Now that you have been taking the NooCube supplement, you will need to test your brain to find if the supplement works. Read books, try to solve a puzzle that you weren’t able to before.
- Retaining knowledge: NooCube claims that you will have the ability to maintain knowledge like never before. We have investigated this with users, and their reviews say memory retention has been increased drastically.
The neurochemistry set up differs from person to person. Hence nootropics supplements will also have different effects on people. We have found that this supplement is not overdone and doesn’t cause any side effects. The side effect that we were reported of was light sensitivity in the stomach, and that too depends on the dosage taken. Noocube recommends consuming one capsule a day to begin the course. They are suitable for everyday use and, despite being labeled as smart drugs, they are safe and legal to take. However, if you were to find any serious side effects, we recommend you to consult your doctor.
“Working with figures full day makes for an uncommonly demanding career. I need a lot of creative energy, concentration, and stamina to be able to solve puzzles with accuracy. Coffee was just no great in evading it, as it left me dwelling amid the day, so I chose to try NooCube. Because NooCube is drug-free, my energy levels remain constant all through the day, and I no longer feel fatigued or tired. My current clients are smiling than ever with my job, and I’ve also even been able to bring on new clients with no extra burden”. ~ Mark, Accountant
“Delivering presentations and public speaking always filled me with awe. I used to fall and trip over my words, begin tailing off onto another subject, or forget what I was speaking about altogether. When I first consumed NooCube, I discovered that I could leave my note sheets and confidently communicate my thoughts. Getting my point beyond is much more comfortable, even if I’m writing an email or having a debate with friends”. ~ Emma, PR Consultant
Taking NooCube has provided me the advantage, it supports me stay focused during my sports. ~ Chris E, Superbike Racer
NooCube enables me to concentrate and think sharply; it is the real bargain! ~ Richie M, CEO Founder of Matic Media
After investigating this product thoroughly, we can say that NooCube is an outstanding product at an affordable price. The important part is that they have the ingredients with science-backed and have conducted rigorous testing choosing the ingredients. Caffeine is mostly used in many mental health supplements. Though they are known to activate your brain, caffeine doesn’t contribute much to productivity. Thanks to NooCube, they haven’t used caffeine in their product.
NooCube is 100 percent organic, and it is not overdone. Hence we did not notice any side effects because of this product. This supplement has the benefit of regularly using for the long term without any side effects. We also feel the price of this product is affordable, especially while using completely organic plant-based ingredients.
NooCube also showed good improvement in the mental alertness, knowledge retention, and switching between two concepts weren’t a big task. This mental alertness was noticed all day, and completing tasks on time was not a big deal. Maybe you are involved in paperwork, or you are involved in a job involving creativity, we would recommend Noocube for you.
We list here the pros and cons of the product for better understanding:
- The concentration and time of focus have been increased vastly after using this product.
- Since this capsule fights against free radicals, it slows down the aging of neurons and increases productivity.
- Overall alertness has been increased noticeably.
- NooCube is a much-recommended product for people with stress.
- It is a natural supplement that can be used for an extended period depending on your goals.
- It has no side effects
- Excellent knowledge retention.
- The product improves learning ability and memory.
- This supplement is available only on their official website, and this might be a hassle for some people.
- Some customers feel it is expensive, but we believe for this combination of ingredients and its organic nature, Noocube is definitely worth the price.